- All classes will be held at Pro Gun Club (Boulder City, NV) with the exception of the NV CCW courses. Directions to the facility will be emailed to you with your registration confirmation.
- For CCW courses. The entire class including classroom time, written test, and handgun qualification will be done in one day. (Exceptions will be made on an individual basis and will require an additional fee, unless waived by the instructor).
- There will be 10 minute breaks at the top of every hour of the classroom portion.
- There will be a 30 minute lunch break at the halfway point of the class.
- If you choose to go off site for lunch, we will not wait for you. You will have to make up whatever portion of the class you missed at the end of the day.
- When arriving to the class, please leave ALL firearms and ammunition in your vehicle. If you are not able to do so they will be cleared and stored in a designated safe area of the facility.
Scheduling and Paying for a Class
Scheduling a class can be accomplished in any of the following manner:
- Direct phone call to Josh @ (702) 333-2523 or toll free (844) 865-1956.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook request through Dark Horse Tactical, LLC
- Class sizes will be limited to ten (10) students. A class of 10+ will be accepted on a case by case basis.
- Payment: All major credit cards accepted. Checks must be made payable to: Dark Horse Tactical, LLC
Please contact us for more information